Wednesday 26 August 2009

If you think the worse you will get the worse

We were going to spend a few days on old wives tales so forgive me for straying of course for the day, we will get back to old wives tales tomorrow, it's just I have been pondering during the early hours of the morning of a saying my Nan used to say to me:

If you think the worse you get the worse!
I was thinking of this and trying to think how true it is, when we think the worse in people do we get what we expect ?.
You may have heard of the secret, the universal law of attraction, my thoughts this morning prompted me to visit their site and read some more.
The secret basically says that you attract what you think, so if you always think the worse you will always attract the worse. For instance if you always think you are going to be let down, then that's exactly what you will be, let down.
It got me wandering how that effects other people, are your thoughts effecting another persons life. Do your thoughts effect how another persons life unfolds.
If the secret is true and we really do attract into our lives what we think, we should all start to think more positively, lets send out to the universe the most positive thoughts we all can, then maybe everybodys life will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment