Monday 6 July 2009

My Mum Says

When I was growing up and still now my Mum came out with some wonderful sayings. I have found myself repeating these to a certain person over the last year, often saying well my Mum says. I guess we all get to an age where we think Mums advice was actually good advice. This blog is dedicated to my Mum and all her wonderful sayings, as well as a few I now use. Some I understand clearly, others I am still not sure. Please help me out on the ones I don't understand with your feed back and please subscribe to the blog and I will put up what your Mum said.



I will start the blog off with the ones I have found myself using more than once:

Don’t put your coat on in the car .. wait till we get there then you’ll feel the benefit of it

Sometimes I might not like u … but I will always LOVE you

Don’t worry bout them freckles…. One day they will all join up n your have a really brown face

Hurry slowly??????

Hurry slowly still trying to work this one out, but think I know it, but if anybody out there knows the full meaning of this please tell me.

Rome was not built in a day

I'm not nagging .. its coz I love ya

There's just a few, I will update daily, my Mum said a lot, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment