Tuesday 7 July 2009

My Mum Says

When I was growing up and still now my Mum came out with some wonderful sayings. I have found myself repeating these to a certain person over the last year, often saying well my Mum says. I guess we all get to an age where we think Mums advice was actually good advice. This blog is dedicated to my Mum and all her wonderful sayings, as well as a few I now use. Some I understand clearly, others I am still not sure. Please help me out on the ones I don't understand with your feed back and please subscribe to the blog and I will put up what your Mum said.
  • Always remember the future comes 1 day at a time.
  • Optimists are wrong just as often as pessimists, but they have a much better time, lol.
  • What women do they have to do two times as good as men for half the compliment… luckily its not hard
  • Don’t teach a cook in her own kitchen.
  • Clear as u go …muddle makes muddle.
  • You cant change the past learn from it.
  • The only day you can change is today.
  • Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.

No comments:

Post a Comment