Wednesday 5 August 2009

My Mum says Watch out for Wedding People

When I was growing up I would sometimes hear my Mum says he or she's a wedding person. She would also warn me to watch out for wedding people. At a young age this confused me a little, as I associated weddings as happy occasions, it wasn't until I got older that I understood the full meaning.
So what are wedding people ?
Wedding people are those that are there for the good times, when everything is going OK, but then disappear for the funerals, i.e the rough times. There the people who are the first to take anything on offer, but disappear when someone might need something off them.
I am sure you would have come in to contact with wedding people during your time, if you haven't yet, heed my Mums advise and watch out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment