Tuesday 28 July 2009

Life is a Story

Today two lovely poem's by Glynis Hale. She is sadly passed away now but you can read more of her lovely poems here: Poems by Glynis Hale

Life is a story by Glynis Hale
Life is a story,
each day is a page
A minute a word,
a chapter an age
There are moments of joy and laughter and tears
Each of these factors packed into the years
Just one thing I wish, a second to lend
Must I read the beginning before I know the end.

Feeling good by Glynis Hale

No money in my pocket
For that special treat
Basics in the cupboardBut nothing fun to eat
Feeling pretty bored now
Got nowhere nice to goI
'll take a walk along the way
And watch the river flow
Met a really nice old lady
Nattered on for hours
Sat down on a grassy bank
And picked a bunch of flowers
Watched the boats out sailing
Heard the kiddies laughing loud
I'm feeling pretty good now
Of life I'm very proud

No comments:

Post a Comment