Thursday 16 July 2009

My Mum Say - The picture of health needs a happy frame of mind

How very true this saying is, how often do you feel healthy when you minds in turmoil.
  • Early too bed early to rise - Then Mum would moan when we got up to early !
  • Every ones mate is nobody - How often as kids did we want everyone to be our friend.
  • Turn that TV off you’ll get square eye balls - Yet when Mum wanted some peace and quiet she would happily sit us in front of the TV. lol
  • Do as I say not as I do - A funny story on this saying, its a Dad, but then we know Mums and Dads both say Do as I say not as I do, a Dad was explaining to his Son and his sons friends how to chop wood safely, after the explanation the Dad picked up the axe, swung it down on the block it bounced off and struck his knee, the Dad with the axe in his knee, turned to the kids and said that's why you should do as I say and not as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment