Monday 20 July 2009

My Mum says the funniest things

Take a trip down memory lane to see how many of these expressions you recognise from your childhood and be honest: how many do you say to your kids now you're a mum?!
  • Kids parties are a reminder of just how good yours are ! funny my Mum never said I was that good as a child.
  • If you don't clean your teeth they will fall out... 'Er, what about when they actually DO fall out?!'. Ooops, I forgot about baby teeth
  • Don't come running to me if you break your leg !!!!
  • If mum had made cakes or biscuits, she'd say, 'Don't touch them: they're not for eating'. What are you supposed to do with them then?!
  • Don’t worry bout them freckles…. One day they will all join up and you'll have a really brown face.
This is one of my favourites, I worship the sun, sun bath and sun beds and all my freckles still haven't joined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment