Wednesday 8 July 2009

My Mum Says

When I was growing up and still now my Mum came out with some wonderful sayings. I have found myself repeating these to a certain person over the last year, often saying well my Mum says. I guess we all get to an age where we think Mums advice was actually good advice. This blog is dedicated to my Mum and all her wonderful sayings, as well as a few I now use. Some I understand clearly, others I am still not sure. Please help me out on the ones I don't understand with your feed back and please subscribe to the blog and I will put up what your Mum said.

Do as I say not as I do

I have eyes in the back of my head

Look left look right look left again (wise words

Don’t worry wot u look like … just stay warm

Don’t sit on cold damp floors your get piles

Keep a spare pair of knickers in ya bag in case u get run ova! (probably the last thing u would worry bout if u did get run ova)


No comments:

Post a Comment